How To Download Your New e-book from the google play store
Your e-Book is hosted on the Google Play Store. In order to access it, you will need a free Google account to download your e-book.
(If you have any Google account…such as Gmail, YouTube, Google Play Store, etc…you already have a Google account.)
If you don’t already have one – find out how can set one up here.
If you are already a Google account holder, follow these instructions below…
- Make sure you are logged in to your Google account and copy and paste your unique link into your web browser.
(Note: You cannot be in incognito or in private browsing mode to access your e-Book.)
Alternatively, just click on the unique redemption link in your redemption email. It will look something like this:
(The above link is for sample purposes only — you need to use your own unique link.)
NOTE: Your unique code and link are unique to you and can be used only once.
Once you have associated your e-Book with your Google account, you will be able to access it on multiple devices (desktop, mobile, iPad, tablet, etc) — as long as you are logged in to the Google account you have redeemed the book link with.
- The Google Play Store webpage should appear and, shortly after, a pop-up message displaying Jim Rickards’ The New Great Depression e-Book.
- Click the blue button that says ‘Add to Library’.
- You will see this waiting message while it verifies your book and retrieves your copy.
- Once successful, you will see this message:
- If you wish to view your copy right away, click the ‘Read’ button in blue.
- Your e-Book should now open in a new browser tab.
- Use the scroll wheel on your mouse/trackpad (up and down) to navigate backwards and forwards between pages.
Alternatively, you can use the navigation keys in the bottom right-hand corner of the page to go back and forth between pages.
- To retrieve and read your book at a later time, simply log in to your Google account and then go to the Google Play Store online here: https://play.google.com/store
- Go to the menu on the left-hand side of the page and click on ‘Books’ (blue icon).
- It will then load a new page. Then click on ‘My books’ in the left-hand side menu.
- This will take you to your personal library.
From there, simply click on the image of the book you want to read.