The Gowdie Advisory
The Gowdie Advisory is Vern Gowdie’s effort to disrupt the Australian financial planning industry’s cosy monopoly…and provide a sensible new take on getting the right knowledge to grow and protect your wealth.
The Gowdie Advisory is your antidote to the industry.
No institutional ownership. No ad placements. Product providers will most definitely NOT be invited to our Annual Meeting. There are NO products to sell you. The sole purpose of The Gowdie Advisory is to offer you genuine, independent, unbiased advice in relation to the issues most concerning you.
We believe you could find that incredibly valuable in these uncertain times.
The Gowdie Advisory will aim to answer questions like:
- How do you deal with a dramatic loss of income?
- How do you protect and grow a business in such a hostile climate?
- Should you lend money to friends and family in need? (If so, should you offer or wait to be asked?)
- How do you reduce costs of managing capital?
- Can you save money by restructuring insurances?
- How do you pause your retirement to jump start your career for a period?
- Is the tax structure you have in place suited to a post-COVID world?
- How best do you manage your property investments in a downturn?
- What’s a worst-case scenario for your superannuation?
Most importantly, you will not be harbouring any doubts over the intent of the advice.
Whether you do or you don’t act on the advice is entirely up to you.
The sole purpose of The Gowdie Advisory is to offer you genuine, independent, unbiased insights in relation to the issues most concerning you. Things like superannuation, wealth management, estate planning, insurances, asset protection, debt management, budgeting, financial products, deposit guarantees, retirement income, Centrelink, aged care, family wealth, and much, much more.
It’s for those seeking guidance, information, confirmation, and/or reassurance to do the right thing by their money and their family.
The Gowdie Advisory is a specialised service developed and structured upon the needs and requirements of its members. Vern taps into his vast network of like-minded contacts from three decades in the financial planning industry, to bring you insight and sensible advice you will struggle to get from your regular broker or adviser.